Arrival by car
Please enter the following address in your navigation system:
The A44 motorway goes directly past the trade fair venue. Leave at Junction 29, “Messe/Arena” and head for the car parks. A free shuttle bus takes you directly to the entrances.
Arrival by plane
Destination: Düsseldorf International
- The exhibition centre can be reached in approx. 20 min. by taxi or by bus (line 896)
- Prices: Taxi approx. 10.00 EUR
- Bus approx. 2.80 EUR
- Shuttle from/to the main station S7 (local train)
- Entrance viscom: entrance east
- Further information by phone: +49 211 421-0
Arrival by train – special offer
You will receive special offers by Deutsche Bahn here!
Arrival with public transport
Destination: Hauptbahnhof Düsseldorf
- The exhibition centre can be reached in approx. 20 min.
- Subway U78 or taxi
- Prices: Taxi approx. 16.00 EUR
- Subway approx. 2.80 EUR
- Subway: Subway like U 78 from/to the exhibition centre with direction to Merkur Spiel-Arena/Messe Nord and get off at the final stop (Merkur Spiel-Arena/Messe Nord)
- Public transport information of Rheinbahn, Phone: +49 180 35040-30 or www.vrr.de
Arrival by taxi
Prebooking Taxi Hotlines
Taxi Düsseldorf eG: +49 211 33333 or +49 211 99999
Rhein-Taxi Datenfunkzentrale: +49 211 212121
Price of transportation
(Amtlicher Düsseldorfer Taxi-Tarif, May 2020)
||each drive, incl. 1.4 km||4.50 EUR|
|Taxi for more than 4 up to 8 persons:||plus||7.00 EUR|
|Price each km:
||at all times||2.20 EUR|
||jeach minute||0.58 EUR|
|each hour||35.00 EUR|
|Airport to Fairground (fixed price)||20.00 EUR||8 Min.|
Further information on Düsseldorf taxi can be found at Straßenverkehrsamt der Landeshauptstadt Düsseldorf.
In order to make your visit to the fair as pleasant, effective and successful as possible, Messe Düsseldorf has developed a range of services for persons with disabilities. But first, a list of important telephone numbers that can make your trip to the fairgrounds much easier.
Here you will find all important information and phone number.